BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Brand Strategy & Quality Assurance
Ref Id: 20000038
Job: FBN GEN. Job Family
Organization: MD/CE Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Job Objective (S)
- To support the strategic redefinition of the FirstBank brand with a view to changing perception amongst TA to drive loyalty and advocacy
- To strategically contribute to bank projects with focus on increasing market share amongst the bank’s core target audiences
- To support the development of a world class brand strategy for the bank with a view to improving its positioning as the first bank of choice for customers business
- Monitor the brand and customer journey through the omni-channel experience, which is aligned to the day to day trading of the brand. Support the implementation of brand strategy, driving and rethinking the consumer journey while conceptualizing and shaping the consumer experience to offer seamless, integrated and elevated experiences in at all touchpoints – branches, channels, events, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities
Strategic Planning / Execution:
- Proffer innovative approaches to enhance product image to the general public
- Utilize research data to make analysis in identifying the best way to introduce new products and refresh existing ones
- Review output of research targeted at different areas of the market segments to ensure communications spend has the most impact to guarantee maximum return on investment
- Ensure the success in translation of defining qualities of the brand in execution.
- Support implementation of the Bank’s immediate and long-term brand strategy in line with the business strategy for to drive the brand while ensuring it is poised to meet business needs via well-articulated objectives, missions and deliverables
- Undertake regular brand perception, brand tacking and other relevant surveys to feel the pulse of customers and gain better insight and understanding into strategies to further drive business goals and objectives through relevant marketing communications activities and activations
- Undertake marketing insights research to provide internal customers and management team with customer and competitive insights to drive product development and campaigning as well as overall business decisions relating to marketing customers
- Coordinate, prepare and edit executive correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents and interface with internal & external stakeholders
- Schedule executive and unit meetings and appointments
- Design and maintain databases, co-ordinate project-based work and maintain an organized document and project receipt and filing system for physical and electronic documents
- Periodic review and updates on the department’s operating procedures and policies.
Brand Quality Assurance:
- Translate a clear understanding of current market dynamics, competitive positioning, and FirstBank brand and product differentiators, into POS environments and collateral that engage consumers and drive conversion for FirstBank products and services.
- Collaborate actively across the integrated marketing, brand management and retail marketing teams to ensure all required brand elements are developed, on brand, on budget and on time.
- Maintain an expert understanding of the FirstBank range of products and services
- Maintain understanding of the competitive landscape, including competitor strengths, weaknesses and product assortment details
- To implement, the Bank’s brand quality assurance initiatives especially as relates to branches and operations, aligning to global best practices and business goals.
- Ensure that brand infrastructure at branches and other brand touch points are at their optimal levels at all times, by liaising with relevant stakeholders.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in the Humanities. Certification by relevant Marketing bodies in Nigeria including either of APCON or NIMN
- Minimum 7 years post NYSC work experience.
- understanding and knowledge of marcomms environment
- Demonstrable advanced level proficiency in Microsoft tools especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online