Wema Bank Plc
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Systems Auditor
Job Type: Full-Time
Specialization(s): FInance and Investment
- Under indirect supervision, performs detailed evaluation and internal control and audit reviews of computer information systems.
- Develops and maintains audit software. Consults with stakeholders and staff on computer information systems operational issues.
- Performs general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
- Performs information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and system maintenance.
- Directs and/or performs reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Maintains and develops computerized audit software.
- Prepares audit finding memoranda and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Prepares and presents written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management.
- Consults with and advises administrators, faculty, and staff on various operational issues related to computerized information systems, and on general business operations as needed.
- Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective action(s).
- Coordinates and interacts with external auditors, administrators, faculty, staff and law enforcement officials as appropriate; may be required to testify in court.
- Assists and trains other audit staff in the use of computerized audit techniques, and in developing methods for review and analysis of computerized information systems.
- Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Conduct operational, compliance, financial and investigative audits, as assigned.
Education and Training:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Computer Science or any related course
- Recognized Information system audit certifications (e.g. CISA)
- Technical competence certification is an advantage (eg, Oracle database, Cisco Networking, Microsoft system engineer, CISSP, ITIL, CISM, CGEIT)
- Understanding of multiple technology domains including software development, Windows, database management, networking, and UNIX.
- Understanding of information security standards, best practices for securing computer systems, and applicable laws and regulations
Competencies (Knowledge & Skills):
- Knowledge of Bank’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of security testing experience.
- Knowledge of various operating system platforms
- Risk assessment ability
- Internal audit experience
- Good Communication (oral & written)
- Good Organization skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of data processing
- Good presentation skill
- Good report writing skills
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online