BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Artee Group – The story of SPAR, can’t be told without mentioning Artee Group. Over the past 30 years, Artee Industries Limited has grown from very humble beginnings to become one of the fastest growing business conglomerates in Nigeria. The story started in 1988, with the opening of a small supermarket store measuring 120 m2 in Lagos under the Park ’n’ Shop banner. Today, its business spreads from retail to real estate, shopping malls and manufacturing, rightly gaining popularity as Artee Group.
- We are looking for a skilled Waiter or Waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers.
- The right Waiter/Waitress uplifts the dining experience for customers.
- This would be someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
- Greeting and serving customers
- Providing detailed information on menus(portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware, and china
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software, regular order pad, or by memorization
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Meet with the Head Cook to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations
- Following health code standards with regards to the handling of food
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system (e.g. Revel POS or Toast POS)
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Extremely high personal hygiene(hair, teeth, fingernails, etc, and attractively dressed or possibly in uniform)
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Food safety training is a plus
- Vacancy is open to both male and female
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.