Carlcare Development, formerly known as Tecno Telecoms – established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, Carlcare Development has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Delivery Driver
- We are in need of exceptional and active individuals to join our team of Van Delivery Drivers providing services across Nigeria, particularly within Lagos, Ibadan, Benin, Onitsha, Abuja and Port Harcourt in support of our logistics operations.
- In charge of truck/Van driving in Lagos and long-distance travel between Lagos and Ibadan, Benin, Onitsha, Abuja, Port Harcourt.
- In charge of uploading and offloading light cargos
- Ensure safety and security of the vehicle on and off the road
- Maintain cleanliness of the vehicle
- Undertake preventive maintenance of the vehicle
- Detect and report malfunctioning of vehicles system
- Ensure vehicle documentation (Insurance, inspection etc.) are up to date
- Other tasks assigned by the management team
Candidate Qualifications and Experience
- Male candidates preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Age: 25-40 years
- Minimum of 3 years driving experience in logistics/transportation.
- Previous experience working in police, armed forces, or any security outfit is desired.
- Candidate Requirements
- Must have a valid driving license
- Must have good health and eyesight.
- Good understanding of road and driving laws.
- Very familiar with the road conditions in Lagos and nationwide Nigeria,
- Good interpersonal relation skills and good teamwork;
- Previous experience in First aid and safety is a bonus.
- Flexibility to work various shifts or overtime as needed
- Can adapt to work intensity
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.