Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Specialist
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Finance & Administration Manager
- This role is responsible for the effective and efficient workflow and performance of the accounts receivables.
- Prepare bank statements and payments received
- Ensures daily banking and monthly reconciliations of customer receipts accounts is completed.
- Perform computation of bill amount and tracking adjustments.
- Prepare bill abstract for payment and drawing journal vouchers.
- Ensure payment of all staff claims, external claims, and time bound tax related claims approved at Business unit level.
- Perform reconciliation of various payment channels at business unit.
- Maintain an accurate monthly payment schedule to assist in projecting future cash outflows.
- Supervise preparation of monthly journal entries and account reconciliations, and year-end audit schedules for accounts payable and the related accrual and prepaid accounts.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Carry out other duties as requested by the Financial & Administration Manager or Business Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Finance / Accounting / Commercial or Social Science discipline
- Minimum 6+ years relevant work experience within a similar role
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACA / ACCA)
- Accounting Policies and Transactions
- Treasury Management & Cash Flow Forecasting
- Financial Analysis and Planning
- Management Accounting.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online