BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer / Liability Generation
- The treasurer officer position is responsible for corporate liquidity, investments, and risk management related to the company’s financial activities.
- Source for deposit liabilities from individuals and corporate bodies, through the sale of specially designed investment products.
- To continually generate a viable pipeline of prospects/potential clients within the desired target market that will ensure the achievement of the set personal and departmental targets
- To maintain high satisfaction levels when managing Prospects and Clients through the prompt booking of transactions
- Produce reports of daily and weekly activities.
- Conduct surveys and provide feedback of rates of other financial institutions
- Contribute to the development of new products and/or better marketing ideas.
- Provides recommendation to enhance treasury policies and procedures
- Liaises regularly with treasury management and divisions in order to understand ongoing changes in business activities and developments
- Provides the Treasury Manager with adequate information to carry out his/her responsibilities
- Undertakes other related tasks and duties as assigned by Treasury Manager.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
- Years of experience: 1 – 5 years
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of a year experience in Bank and /or Corporate Treasury of a business group.
- Experience in IT systems for automation and management of Treasury operations.
- Advanced Excel/MS Office skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High proficiency in English Language (both written and spoken).
- Candidate must reside in above mentioned location.
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of the email.