HR Aid Consults
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
At HR Aid, we provide consulting services in the area of Human Resource Management. Our focus is in helping our clients hire, engage and retain the best talent. We offer professional services in Talent Recruitment and Selection, HR Policy Development, Compensation & Benefits Structure Development, Performance Management and HR Advisory.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Training Officer
- As a training officer, you will be responsible for both clerical and administrative duties relating to the delivery of training and organizational development programs.
- Responsible for the end-to-end management and implementation of learning programs in line with defined standards
- Responsible for opening training programs, introducing facilitator(s) and taking an active part in learning programs
- Monitor the entire training delivery process and ensure that all training participants are comfortable with the training delivery process.
- Coordinate and manage all activities/logistics (flawlessly) involved in training implementation
- Monitor compliance with service level agreements in the implementation of learning programs
- Prepare timely post-training implementation report in line with agreed service level agreement
- Adhere to the Company’s code of conduct and dress code during training implementation both off-site and on the company premises.
- Interface confidently with client’s/training participants on all requested learning interventions
- Professionally manage/leverage existing relationships with clients and facilitators
- Assist Curriculum/Material Developer in creating power-point presentation as requested from time to time
- Assist Curriculum/Material Developer in marking participants’ scripts in accordance with the marking scheme
- B.Sc in any field.
- 0-1 year experience in any role.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software especially Excel.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and willingness to learn.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
19th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.