An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Job Title: Trainee Project Engineer
Reports to: Project Engineer
- To complete engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements.
- Completing all tasks set by the project engineer and assisting wherever possible.
- Occasionally traveling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
- Under supervision, manage data and information related to projects
- Assist with Prequalification and technical bid packaging
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Under supervision of the project engineer, participates in on-site and off-site activities.
- Assist with site documentations, writing of progress report and Minutes of meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 2 – 3 years’ experience.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.