Blume Nigeria Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Blume Nigeria Limited is a privately owned international trading and distribution company. Our management has many years experience in the fields of production, importing and distributing of foods products. Blume is a member of Sonia Foods Industries limited, the manufacturer of Sonia Food products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager
Location: Ibafo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Trade Marketing Managers to drive the success of effective marketing, advertising, and promotional activities of the company.
- An ideal candidate is an exemplary team leader, is very strategic, knows the market and consumers well, and has experience driving growth.
- Lead Trade Marketing Strategy development to attain defined business objectives throughout product categories.
- Head responsibility to develop, execute, and perform programs created to enhance presence plus ultimate take-away.
- Contribute to the organization’s goals plus objectives and enhance market share and sales performance.
- Establish channel strategies along with executing associated plans.
- Prepare trade promotional plan in designated channels with crucial customers.
- Coordinate media placements, public relations programs, host events, food shows and participate in all community events.
- Provide marketing assistance to the sales team through answering clients and product inquiries.
- Ensure to travel as required to participate in relevant food shows exhibitions.
- Lead retail channel’s trade marketing strategy development to accomplish defined business objectives throughout product categories.
- Head responsibility to manage and monitor Trade Marketing Investments as well as initiate execution.
- Prepare trade promotion plans with main customers.
- Coordinate communication of price, product, and pack changes.
- Develop, supervise and improve procedures to link entire marketing activities with sales team activities.
- Perform closely with CSO and Brand Manager to enhance processes linking corporate brand building activities and Product Development activities with Sales activities.
- Coordinates activities associated with organization participation at tradeshows or events.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA will be seen as an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 – 8 years experience in trade marketing.
- Strong knowledge of consumer industry
- Strong range management
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data and trends
- Ability to think critically and creatively.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.