BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Renmoney – We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Test Automation Engineer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
We Are the Place for You, If
- You’re excited about technology and the future, and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow. You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals. You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
- We are looking for a highly skilled test automation engineer to design automation tests. Test automation engineers’ duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems.
- You should also be committed to developing skills to provide up-to-date solutions.
- To be successful as a test automation engineer, you should be exceptionally accurate and possess a superior mathematical aptitude.
- Ultimately, a top-notch test automation engineer will be proficient in programming languages and have excellent time management skills.
- Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Researching issues in software through testing.
- Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
- Identify software/applications quality issues and creating test reports.
- Collaborate with the design team to solve application faults.
- Identify software/application weaknesses and target areas.
- A minimum of 2 years working as a test automation engineer.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly accurate and detail oriented.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, NodeJS, Ruby
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines like Jenkins, circle CI and Chef
- Experience testing web-based applications
- Experienced with the tool Subject 7 or Selenium.
- In-depth knowledge of test planning, test case creation and test case execution.
- Tool experience with automated testing platforms like Selenium and Appium.
This Job is Perfect for You If You
- Enjoy adding structure and developing approaches to ambiguous problems
- Are a self-starter, take initiative, work collaboratively, and can self-manage in ambiguity
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are excel and numbers-savvy and very detail oriented.
You Will Not Enjoy This Job If You:
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team.
What’s In It for You
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people.
- You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online