United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Wintel Virtualization
Reporting Line: Team Lead, Wintel and Virtualization
Administration of Virtual Infrastructure:
- Manage the implementation, configuration, deployment and ongoing support of the VMware vSphere server infrastructure hosting enterprise applications
- Setup, Install and configure ESX servers
- Setup and configure HA, VMotion, DRS
- Install Linux VM / Windows Guests and P2V migrations
- Day to Day System Administration of VMware, Linux and Windows Servers.
Business Continuity plan:
- Prompt execution of BCP calendar
- Continuity of Business Management Tests – Alternate Site Test/Call Tree Test/Walkthrough Test
- Manage business continuity and disaster recovery operations and ensure there is 99.99% service availability and zero data loss in the event of disaster events for the VM infrastructure.
System Maintenance and Support:
- Ensure hardware upgrades, maintenance, and all environmental changes (such as Servers, Switches and Storage Systems) with the appropriate vendor as required.
- Ensure prompt deployment of hardware infrastructure for solutions as may be demanded by business.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Head Server / Storage Administration.
- Develop technical and operations standards, procedures, technical documentation and metrics related to VMware vSphere.
- Attain a Satisfactory Internal Auditors’ Rating on Business Office Systems or Processes
- Minimize Staff Attrition of workforce
- Execution of BCP Calendar
- Customer Service
- Timely resolution of all IT-applications related issues
- Project Delivery Effectiveness.
- First degree in Computer Science
- Masters’ Degree or a professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online