United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Voice and Wireless Service
Reporting Line: Team Lead, Voice and Wireless Service
- Design and support VoIP infrastructure and its associated software, including IP-PBXs, call management systems, voice mail, and interactive voice response.
- Where necessary, plan for management or phasing out of legacy telephony systems and other switch-based technologies.
- Select, deploy, and utilize appropriate tools for reporting and routing of IP telephony/Video traffic on the network.
- Collaborate with systems engineers/architects for upgrades to operating systems, hardware, etc.
- Remain current on new transport protocols, products, and standards in support of VoIP/Video systems development and equipment procurement.
- Integrate IP telephony/Video systems with enterprise LANs, WANs, wireless LANs, and other Internet-based services and protocols.
- Provide leadership for implementing new VoIP/Video products or services, as well as the technical resources required to manage them.
- Collaborate with help desk to resolve trouble tickets and mitigate end-user issues with VoIP hardware/Video and/or applications.
- Assist with the installation planning and maintenance of network cabling, including MDF and IDF closets.
- Operational downtime associated with Network and Voice Support Services
- IS Audit & Regulatory exceptions relating to IT Operations & Infrastructure
- Service uptime
- Prompt delivery and accuracy of report.
- Minimum years of experience: 2-5 years’ work experience in relevant field
- Certifications: Having a certification from a reputable institution will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online