United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Network Core Management and Design
Reporting Line: Team Lead, Network Core Management and Design
- Ensure the stable operation and efficient performance of company networks
- Monitor system capacity to determine its effect on performance and recommend enhancements to meet new or changing network demands.
- Identify and remedy network performance bottlenecks.
- Configure and troubleshoot servers, including e-mail, print, and backup servers and their associated operating systems and software.
- Install and configure all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, hubs, and so on.
- Support, setup and configure switching, wireless networks, routing, and security, multi-server environments.
- Inspect, maintain, and where necessary replace network cabling, voice/data jacks, and other network-related equipment.
- Ensure network and IP connectivity of all workstations, application servers, and back-end office infrastructure.
- Test network/server performance and provide network/server performance statistics and reports
- Proper update of IT asset documents, including maintenance of component inventory and related documentation.
- Operational downtime associated with Network and Voice Support Services
- IS Audit & Regulatory exceptions relating to IT Operations & Infrastructure
- Service uptime
- Prompt delivery and accuracy of report.
- Minimum years of experience: 2-5 years’ work experience in relevant field
- Certifications: Having a certification from a reputable institution will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online