United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Internet Banking / e-Commerce Tech Support
Reporting Line: Team Lead, Internet Banking/e-commerce Tech Support
- Providing first level support for Internet Banking /Digital Banking Platforms.
- Monitoring of Internet Banking /Digital Banking Platforms. Immediate escalation of identified failures or possible failure triggers
- Investigating and Resolution of of transaction issues on the Internet Banking /Digital Banking Platforms.
- Carry out Resource utilization checks and House Keeping Services across the Internet Banking /Digital Banking Platforms.
- Deployment of WebSphere Application upgrades and installation of patch fixes
- Support of IBM Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Support and Management of Linux/Unix Operating System.
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Team Leads.
- 100% uptime of Internet Banking /Digital Banking Platforms.
- Achieve 99.99% Transaction Success rate daily.
- Achieve 100% closure of Incident logs as assigned daily.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ work experience in a relevant field
- Certifications; Having a certification from a reputable institution will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online