United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Enterprise Application Support
Reporting Line: Team Lead, Enterprise Application Support
Documentation of Enterprise architecture baseline:
- Ensure proper documentation of Enterprise Application support process/procedures and Configuration items.
- Ensure up-to-date procedures for both end-users and operators of these systems.
- Ensure timely understanding of any new software integration into company systems
- Ensure preventative maintenance, including the installation of service packs, patches, hot fixes, anti-virus software is carried out as and when due.
- Ensuring smooth running and availability of 99.99% Payment System Application 24 x 7 x 365
Project Delivery Effectiveness:
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Perform any project task as may be assigned by the Team Lead, Enterprise Application Support UBA Africa.
Accuracy of application Configuration to reduced errors resulting from inaccurate configuration of data:
- Take necessary and prompt corrective actions to ensure the achievement of set objectives
Issue Closure within TAT:
- Ensure that support Issue raised by the business are resolved within the agreed TAT.
- Ensure mitigation against future occurences.
- Render periodic report for management descision making
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Unit Head, Other Banking App Support & Monitoring
- Customer Satisfaction
- IS Audit & Regulatory exceptions relating to IT Operations & Infrastructure
- Internal Process
- Service uptime
- Closure of Issues within TAT.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ work experience in a relevant field
- Certifications; Having a certification from a reputable institution will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online