United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Data Warehouse and Analytics
Reporting Line: Head, Data Warehouse and Analytics
- Effective liaison with requesting units / business users in gathering requirements and conducting related analysis to achieve optimal results Build a trust relationship with the Business Unit staff (executive to junior official).
- Implementation of strict compliance within the Data warehouse
- Serve as business interface with support team on data / validation issues
- Liaise with technology on any extraction bottlenecks, ensure that measures are in place to maintain a clean data warehouse with highly reduced unclean data.
- Detailed Business Requirement for Business Reporting, which results in frequent change requests to meet business demands.
- Develop work flows and custom reports on the Finacle platform in line with detailed specifications from the requesting business units.
Data Warehouse Review:
- Data profiling
- Data discovery
- Information chain analysis and management
- Root cause analysis
- Ensure data and mapping quality.
Execution and Support:
- Propose and effect the execution of improvement initiatives to the bank BI/Data warehouse environment.
- Work with Data warehouse team in supporting/maintaining performance management driven dashboards E.g Performance Scorecard, ATM Profitability, Deposit Volume, E-product Enrolment, etc.
- Liaise with users on regular basis with a view to providing a proactive approach to problem resolution.
- Contribute to the improvement of the BI/MIS platforms or processes via innovative ideas, strategies and related initiatives.
- Alignment and Perform other duties as may be assigned by Head IT Enterprise Applications
- Data quality assurance measures across the industry.
- Integration of other enterprise data system for rapid and efficient dissemination of financial information and data analytics bank-wide.
- Deployment of latest trend on appropriate and suitable intelligence tool for the business.
Data Management Repository:
- Maintain inventory of data content (structure, level of detail and amount of history).
- Periodically review all data content in the BI environment to identify opportunities for improvement of problem avoidance.
- Co-ordination of a metadata solution of incompatibility between the warehousing environment and other systems.
- Productivity per staff
- Staff Attrition rate
- Internal Audit rating
- Customer Service
- Financial and Performance Management data.
- Minimum years of experience: 2-5 years’ work experience in relevant field
- Certifications: Having a certification from a reputable institution will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online