Jamub Group is known for Swift Service delivery, continuous value creation, and product differentiation. We provide superlative services in construction, consultancy and training, equipment and material supply, infrastructure development, Oil and gas, Property, Curriculum, and program design, etc.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Structural Engineer
- We are looking for competent and result-driven structural engineer who will design, plan and oversee the progress of every building project, must be able to deal with a wide variety of professionals on any project, from engineers to surveyors.
- An individual who will get involved in the constructing of buildings and structures that are safe and capable of withstanding the elements to which they will be exposed, as well as improving the structural integrity of existing buildings.
- Must be able to provide technical advice on projects
- Ensuring that building regulation approval is obtained
- He/she will be tasked with the responsibility of providing reports on projects
- Selecting appropriate materials for construction
- Monitoring and evaluating work on site
- Creating strategies and coming up with solutions for any problem as they arise
- Must be able to create structural design
- Must possess knowledge in soil analysis
- Proper management of projects
- HND / Degree in Civil Engineering or other Building related fields
- Must be duly certified by a professional regulatory body
- Having a proven work experience of over 7 years in a relative organization.
- Computer literate
- Good communication skill
- Must be a team player
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skill
- Project budget and management skill
- Attention to details
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Application For Position of a Structural Engineer” as the subject of the email.