UnoCasa Limited – Our team comprises vibrant individuals who are passionate about providing strategic human resources support to businesses. Our drive is business success and because we know a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, we engage your team to ensure weak links do not exist.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
- The storekeeper should be an organized and detail-oriented person who will manage all of the operations in our storeroom.
- In this position, he or she shall play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage, expiry or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: [email protected] using “Store Keeper” as email subject.