Sterling Bank Plc
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Creatives, Advertising / Digital Marketing
- We are searching for a Graphic Artist/Content Creator who has creativity, learnability, respect, honesty and loyalty as core values.
- The Content Creator is the artistic eye and research resource, responsible for maintaining the creative vision, written content (SEO) and graphic content (graphics) via visual and written communication. Essentially, all content in addition to understanding the customer and their needs.
- The Graphic Artist will create powerful data-driven content that resonates with the target audience, sparks a response, makes a scene and gets the sale.
- Our graphic artist are referred to as creative executives and will understand design elements like line, shape, size, color, space and texture to create informative artwork. This includes the exploration, conceptualization and creation for a variety of projects including but not limited to: product listings, digital marketing campaigns, online promotions, web banners, emails, landing pages, and specially assigned projects. Working in an innovative banking environment.
Job Description / Requirements
- 24/7 creativity and problem-solving mindset
- Have a thirst for research and learning something new everyday
- Enhance the feel of all digital content
- Add content to e-commerce websites and apply revisions.
- Photography and studio usage (videography is a plus)
- Optimize customer behavior by translating findings into digital and written content
- Be comfortable wearing multiple hats and working with a small team
- The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Application Closing Date
12th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online