Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledgedcommercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We invite applications for:
Title: Experienced Hires Talent Pool
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- A career at Sterling Bank offers you the chance to make a difference in your life and the lives of people in your community
- Throughout our history, we have continued to help our employees realize their dreams, by creating opportunities for them to fulfill their personal and professional potential
- The relationship between our people and the organization is designed to be mutually beneficial where we fit into the life plans of our employees rather than demand that they alter their lives for us
- With this diversity, we co-create value that enriches the lives of our employees and our customers.
Changing the game takes talent – you!
- We have roles cut across our different business segments, Finance, Technology, HCM, Customer Service, Risk, Marketing, Legal
- If you are interested in becoming a part of our world-class team, please explore the opportunities available and apply.
- We take great care to evaluate all potential employees equally; based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, age, marital status, disability status or any other characteristic.
- We value diversity and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
- If you are looking for the next best adventure in your career, share your profile with us to join our talent pool for future opportunities.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online