Green Field Health Management Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Green Field Health Management Limited is a National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Staff Nurse / Midwife (RN / RM)
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Claims verification and processing
- Vetting of all medical bills on our various schemes according to agreed tariffs
- Conflict resolution on all bill related issues
- Maintaining correspondence with enrollees and providers
- Education of enrollees and providers especially on the operations of the scheme
- Handling and sorting of complaints from enrollees and providers Claim verification, vetting and processing of all medical bills
- Provider Visitation and Tariff negotiations
- Generating Claims reports and other NHIS statutory reports.
- Marketing of Green Field HMO plans.
Candidate must possess the following:
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc Degree qualification.
- Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as staff nurse (RN) / Midwife (RM),
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel,
- Cognate experience working with a Health Maintenance Organization is an added advantage.
- (Entry Level): Very attractive.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.