9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Content Creator (Motion Graphics)
Location: Lagos, NG
- Create motion graphics and animation forthe website, YouTube channel and social media handles
- Use visual effects, animation and othercinematic techniques to animate static designs, scripts and productinformation.
- Identifying, determining, and drawingthe characters he/she will use in his/her animation project.
- Modelling the characters with the use ofanimation software such as Blender, Maya 3Ds Max, or several other animation orgame engines.
- Developing animation concepts andrequirement as agreed with head, marketing communications, creating artwork andsketches, utilizing animation software tools, and providing support to themarketing communication units and the business at large.
- Creating motion graphics contents forthe digital platforms
- Merging images withbackground graphics and special effects
- Integrating 3-D components into brand’svideo materials
- Create high-quality animations byutilizing both hand key animation and motion capture data
- Create prototypes and mock-ups of newtypes of products
- Brainstorm and conceptualize ideas, withthe ability to produce concept sketches and quick concept edits
- Give and receive constructive, creativefeedback across teams
- Taking an active part in the editingprocess
- Overseeing and directing the work ofanimation from 3rd party suppliers or agency partners
- Working cooperatively with agencypartner production crew such as designers, directors, and so on
- Managing projects efficiently andensuring that all deadlines and expectations are met
- Developing comprehension of human andnonhuman motion and expression
- Utilizing specialized computergeneration software such as Maya, Flash, and After Effects
- Coordinating with outside agencies, artservices, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projectswithin design specifications and budget restrictions
- Work along the creative direction forthe company as well as brand guidelines
- Collaborate with other members of themarketing team to amplify the activities of Marketing Communications unit.
- Perform any other duties assigned by theHead, Marketing Communications especially the animation of the product scripts
- A first degree in any field
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years post NYSC proven work experience in an industry-related field will be an advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Computer proficiency: ability to work with computers, and must be able to use specialized animation software such as Blender and Maya
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Communication and interpersonal skills: Function as part of a team. Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Listening and speaking skills: Understand and convey accurate information for creating the requested animation.
- Time management skills: Meet scheduled deadlines.
- Creativity: Generate ideas and bring them to fruition.
- Ability to pay particular attention to detail, since modelling animation characters and developing a comprehension of human emotion requires special detail
- Computer proficiency, as an animator is expected to work with computers, and must be able to use specialized animation software such as Blender and Maya
- Ability to draw and make sketches, and utilize animation software tools
- Must be able to take direction, communicate with other artists, as well as external contractors, and work with other team members to ensure that art and animations are properly implemented
- Ability to illustrate and storyboard
- Must be able to prioritize, multitask, and meet tight deadlines
- Strong design, communication, and project management skills
- Outstanding workethic, character, integrity, and professionalism
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online