9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, Animator (Visual Effects & Audio Production)
Location: Lagos, NG
- To create computer-generated animations and special effects on screens of digital devices.
- To enhance the video content and visual effects to the works of the Motion Graphics artist and Videographer.
- Create imagery that is either impractical or impossible to film can only done as CGI using computerized technology, including, but not limited to, animations, fixing up details for videos/grading, commercials, product information videos, and other multimedia materials.
- Creating visual effects and animations using computerized technology and software applications.
- Realizing and creating CGI characters.
- Producing visuals for social media, video games and mobile applications.
- Creating simulations and mockups to be viewed based on briefs by Marcomms Head
- Troubleshooting any issues with animations and enhance the productions of the Motion Graphics designer and Videographer during postproduction
- Creating storyboards to understand the images needed for the storyline and where the images should be used.
- Adhering to tight deadlines and other constraints in order to meet production times.
- Following product and brand guideline and instructions.
- Brainstorming with artists and designers externally to discuss digital animation concepts, gaming ideas, and progress on current projects.
- Supervises the day-to-day activities of the audio-visual contents on our digital platforms and reports to the Head Marketing Communications
- Assist pre-production planning and on-site production activities
- Deliver high quality product on time and within the resources available
- Identify best practices for video and evolve daily operations as necessary
- Oversee video collection to ensure all media is archived appropriately and can be readily obtained
- Responsible for coordinating resources and the budget.
- Other responsibilities include completing software upgrades, developing methods to improve on deliverables and quality of content created by the audio-visual team
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience (must include experience in a video production environment)
- A sizeable portfolio of VFX contents
- Experience with live streaming is a plus
- Excellent organization, planning, and communication skills
- BS degree in Film Studies, Creative Art, Cinematography or related field will be an advantage
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Strong working knowledge of software tools, including Houdini, Unity, Dreamweaver, Adobe CS5, and Autodesk Maya.
- Excellent computer skills and attention to detail.
- Good drawing skills and creativity.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong communication and active listening skills.
- Knowledge of shooting and editing videos
- Ability to provide a wide range of A/V technical support
- Demonstrated skill with video editing software platforms, specifically proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro X
- Extensive knowledge of video production equipment
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Communication and interpersonal skills: Function as part of a team. Must have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Listening and speaking skills: Understand and convey accurate information for creating the requested edit content
- Time management skills: Meet scheduled deadlines.
- Creativity: Generate ideas and bring them to fruition
- A collaborative mindset and ability to work with varying and changing needs
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Ability to operate and carry camera equipment
- Video editing experience using Premier Pro
- Adept at prioritizing through efficient organizational skills
- Strong professional work ethics
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Outstanding work ethic, character, integrity, and professionalism
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online