Jamub Group is known for Swift Service delivery, continuous value creation, and product differentiation. We provide superlative services in construction, consultancy and training, equipment and material supply, infrastructure development, Oil and gas, Property, Curriculum, and program design, etc.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Soil Engineer
- We are for a competent soil engineer who has the ability to analyze the soil structure of a proposed building or construction site and to understand problems of existing structures due to conditions of the ground underneath them. Since different soils has different attribute, it is important to study them and know what kind of structure is befitting a particular soil. Therefore, there is need to have a competent soil engineer who will properly analyze the soil before construction begins.
- The successful candidate for this role should poses the ability to test the soil for structural stability to determine the composition and density of the earth, this type of testing provides valuable information for construction projects and the prevention of erosion.
- Performance data entry tasks and make sure that samples that arrive at the lab are not altered or destroyed
- Gathering of soil samples and obtaining information for research
- Providing the engineering team with detailed findings from every soil research made
- Paying close attention to details in order not to make mistakes
- HND / degree in earth science or a related field
- Must be duly certified by a professional regulatory body
- Having a proven work experience of over 5 years in a relative organization.
- Articulated and smart
- Computer literate
- Should have good communication skill
- Focus and pay close attention to details
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using “Application For Position Of A Soil Engineer” as the subject of the email.