BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
FlexEdge Limited is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for groundbreaking results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SME Loan Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: SME Team Lead
- The SME Loan Officers are major customer experience touchpoint providers between the Bank and its customers.
- They determine the customer base as well as the financial growth of the Bank.
- The basic responsibility of the SME loan Officer is to acquire customers, identify their needs, create a relationship, and sell the Bank’s products/services based on the agreed targets.
- Prospect for new SME clients and assist with their loan applications.
- Recommendation of Loans: Recommendation of loans to the Credit Committee for approval.
- Has the ability to analyze and interpret financial statements of the business in order to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the borrower.
- Monitoring and Follow up with Repayment: ensure 100% repayment of disbursed loans.
- Conducts loan appraisals and collects detailed information (personal, business, and guarantors). All clients and guarantors applying for loans for their businesses and Offices must be visited before disbursement is carried out.
- Market intelligence – develop market intelligence, detailed research, competition analysis and database with the view to capture the assigned market space.
- Develop sales initiative/Conduct Product Campaign: acquire an impeccable knowledge of all product/services, develop a strategy in communicating product essentials to get buy-in through all available platforms (one–on–one, social media, target group engagement and other sales channels)
- Develop new markets –develop new wider and deeper markets by reaching organizations, associations and communities with customized banking services offering the unique selling proposition of the bank.
- Manage correspondence: maintain swift correspondence with inter/intra dependent roles, customers, reporting line and every stakeholder in the sales pipeline to ensure excellent and satisfactory service delivery to customers.
- Maintain contact and good relationships with clients.
- Growth and development: study market/industry trends/initiatives per time to boost personal and target delivery per timeline.
- Execute all other jobs as assigned by team lead and management.
- Degree in any Social Sciences
- 2-4 years Cognate Experience in Microfinance Bank
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.