Flex Films Africa Private Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
FlexFilms is the global film manufacturing arm of India’s largest multinational flexible packaging solutions company, Uflex Limited. With State-of-the-Art film manufacturing facilities in all the 4 major continents Asia, Europe, North America and Africa our cumulative production capacity stands in excess of 337,000 MT Per Annum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Technician (Utilities) Mechanical
- Preventive Maintenance of Utility Equipment.
- Do all schedule preventive maintenance and maintain all the record.
- Environment Health Safety
To take care of Preventive Maintenance of following Utility Equipment like:
- Centrifugal Chiller (630 Tr ) ,
- Screw type Air Compressors (352 cfm)
- Refrigerant type Air Dryer (352 cfm)
- Thermic fluid heater (30 M kilo-cal/hr)
- Cooling tower (450 *4 CMH) ,
- Centrifugal, Screw & gear Pumps,
- Vapor Absorption Machine (1000 Tr ) ,
- Air handling unit (30000,24000.8000 cfm-26 nos.),
- Fire hydrant system,
- RO Plant, STP plant above 20kld,
- Material handling equipment like Crane, Pallet trolley Diesel forklifts& Electrical forklifts.
- Monitoring all the parameter and keeping them under limits.
- To Coordinate with inter & intra deptt for utilities issues.
- Take care of premises all water pumps.
- To Ensure smooth functioning of all utility machinery.
- To take care of Preventive Maintenance of Utility equipment’s.
- Maintain all the record of Preventive maintenance / Breakdown records, History cards & Critical spare.
- To attain the day to day complaints of inter/intra dept., under the supervision of shift in charges and to rectify these complaints.
- Do the preventive maintenance of all the utilities equipment’s as per schedule / shutdown available and maintain the respective records.
- Maintain clean and hygienic working conditions in Utilities Area .
- Use PPE on job.
- Adopt safe and healthy work practices
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.