BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Olam International is a leading food and agri-business supplying food, ingredients, feed and fibre to 19,800 customers worldwide. Our value chain spans over 60 countries and includes farming, processing and distribution operations, as well as a sourcing network of an estimated 4.8 million farmers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SHE Manager
- To implement/ensure that the operation complies and adheres to Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) guidelines. To establish policies that creates and maintains a safe workplace with zero harm.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans according to legal guidelines
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations
- Implement various programs mandated by the corporate to strengthen the Safety & Health Performance
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions
- Analyze accident reports and evaluate injury case studies based on available facts
- Ensure timely reporting of the incidents and monthly performance reports.
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory bodies and standards
- Health, Safety and Environmental management systems such as the OHSAS 18001
- Bachelor’s degree / HND in any discipline from a reputable institution
- Professional qualification in EHS and Fire & Safety Management Systems or Industrial Safety. Nebosh certification is preferred.
Experience / Skill / Knowledge:
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience.
- 3-4 years in a similar industry
- Computer expertise especially in MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and EHS Management tools.
- Strong bias for action
- Incident Investigation methods & Auditing techniques
- Technical knowledge on Fire Safety management, Industrial Safety standards, Electrical Safety etc.
- Deep understanding of legal health and safety guidelines
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
- Excellent inter-personnel skills and ability to influence.
- Ability to multitask with little or no supervision.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online