Hubmart Stores Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Associate
Locations: Victoria Island, Ikeja, Omole, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that the work area and all display shelves/pieces are cleaned before and after use with recommended solutions.
- Clean all equipment before and after use before start of day’s business and at close of day’s business.
- Ensure all equipments are cleaned in line with the hygiene & safety standards as enshrined the SOP & on-the-job training by the superiors and manager. Ensure cleaning is implemented according to the department schedule.
- Ensure attractive display, correct pricing, removal of damaged / spoilt / expired products.
- Ensure proper name labelling and bold pricing display.
- Keep inventory of all department consumables and notify superior of whenever the stock is low (below the minimum stock level) so that proper / correct process for replenishment can be initiated.
- Ensure housekeeping standards is maintained at all times.
- Pre-packed goods produced as per supervisor/managers instructions.
- Ensure all pre-packs are labelled with product descriptions/sell by dates/bar code and retail selling price.
- Cross selling to customers proactively taking into consideration of sell-by date.
- Always willing to serve customer in a delightful manner.
- Applying FIFO (first-in-first-out) in the display of internally produced merchandise (old stock displayed in front and fresh stock placed behind the old stock), while applying FEFO (first-expiry-first-out) for all outsourced merchandise.
- Ensure that customers are well attended to and taken care of at all times.
- Prompt treatment of orders.
- Ensure consistent quality, freshness and attractive presentation all the products.
- Ensure that all items are properly wrapped and weighed with the right code by team.
- Ensuring better levels of commitment to serve customers.
- Ensure all products are brought out for merchandising & display.
- Ensure all displays have: Product name; Price, Selling type portion / piece / weight.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.