BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Terragon is Africa’s fastest-growing enterprise marketing technology company. We aggregate and enrich difficult-to-source consumer data, generating measurable outcomes for telco’s, banks, and larger brands. Some of our achievements include winning the Future of Workplace Awards for Employer of the Year and One of the Best 100 Companies to Work for in Nigeria by Jobberman in 2018, amongst others. Our culture and values revolve around Dynamism, Autonomy, Teamwork and Agility which reflect our attitude towards work and our lighthearted spirit towards our people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Telco VAS Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Technically leading end to end new Telco service integrations
- Collaborating with other Engineering teams to support projects, deploy new features and ensuring successful launches of products.
- Performing comprehensive analysis of faults, failures on CS VAS nodes to determine the root cause and conduct corrective action for permanent resolution.
- Working closely with other stakeholders (products & services, customer care and Network Planning) to deliver quality value-added services.
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in deployment, implementation, and system integration of VAS products.
- Knowledge of Telecom domain and legacy protocols related to VAS products like SMSC and USSD, for setting up SMSC and USSD gateway & Direct carrier billing applications.
- Basic Networking skills for VPN setup, IP routing, Firewall concepts & networking troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with end-to-end Telco applications deployment & integration on AWS/Azure Virtual machines setup.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only suitable and qualified candidates will be contacted.