First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Data & Research Analyst
Ref No: 20000033
Organization: DMD Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From : Banking Officer; Grade Range – To: Assistant Manager
- He / She will source competition and market intelligence data across key sectors of the economy and provide streams of thought leadership reports that will guide management and stakeholders on opportunities for value creation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide monthly thought leadership reports on various sector of the economy.
- Identify value chain mapping reports as leads creation for the bank.
- Constant monitoring of competitors across all sectors in the market.
- Actively participates in corporate strategy and planning sessions representing the fact-based voice of the customer, clients and business partners.
- Tightly manages outside consultant and research vendor spending and builds internal capabilities as appropriate, to ensure the greatest value / highest leverage for research investment.
- Ensure findings are presented in the way most suitable to the different areas of the business
- Mine and prune data from primary and secondary sources
- Conduct periodic scan of the competition product features and offerings.
- Constantly scan the competition landscape to identify trends, inhibitors, threats and opportunities for partnerships.
- Make recommendations on areas such as viability of an idea, potential to market a product and market trends for current/similar products.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Participate in developing integrated marketing and product strategies designed to meet the organization’s strategic goals and drive the change towards a customer-centric business
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in similar position
- Working knowledge of market research methodologies and best practices.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online