BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
So, We will explain how to apply for 9mobile Recruitment 2019/2020. We will talk about things like the recruitment process, the application process, salary and application portal
9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst and Transformation Manager
- Provide actionable solutions that supports value creation and major transformation in our processes and systems.
- End to end Business Analysis (BA) support including defining the scope of a project/release/processes, develop requirement documents, use cases, activity diagrams, flowcharts, and supplemental specifications to describe the application requirements to support the project scope.
- Leading the interaction with various business stakeholders to gather, organize, and evaluate business requirements
- Documenting and reviewing the business requirements (Business Readiness Document) with various business and technology stakeholders using techniques and tools
- Converting requirements into User Stories
- Coordinating with various business groups to derive business solutions
- Preparing process mapping artifacts, test plan, test cases, and develop use cases
- Document and obtain required approvals from relevant stakeholders, i.e. business intelligence, gap analysis, project initiation documents for robust project delivery
- Implementation and testing by setting up and evaluating the system and process that facilitate smooth business operation
- Understand the business requirements and identified gaps in different processes and implement process improvement initiatives across the business improvement model
- Involved in special projects and provided ad hoc / special analysis as required (e.g. revenue recovery efforts, review of business practices)
- Grow/lead/develop a new business analyst team and develop BA capabilities in the Business.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Numerate/Business-related discipline.
- Relevant professional qualification in Business analyst certifications
- 6+ year’s work experience in a financial institution, Telecommunication or management consulting background with strong business and financial analytical skill.
- 6+ years of Business Analyst experience
- Experience leading requirements gathering sessions with senior level client stakeholders
- Experience utilizing various requirements elicitation techniques
- Strong oral and written communication skills and a proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite.
Join Our Group: CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST NIGERIA JOBS
It seems like you want the job seriously, maybe you wish to apply on the 9mobile Recruitment website, follow the simple steps below, by following the steps, we assure you a successful application
Step 1. Prepare your CV
Step 2. Send or upload your CV on their website
Step 3. Use the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- You should be within 18 to 35 year of age
- Consider your physical and mental health before application
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Good understanding of current and emerging technologies and their potential to deliver business benefits and knowledge of different project life-cycles and software development approaches
- Strong Project management techniques and computing systems skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Presentation and Facilitation skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and capable of delivering at a high level of accuracy
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of business structure/dynamics and Commercial awareness
- Stakeholder analysis
- Requirements engineering
- Costs benefit analysis
- Processes modeling
- Leadership and people management skill.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online