First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Governance / Compliance / Risk
Job Identification 44
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Schedule: Full time
- Assist to design, deliver and maintain IT’s knowledge management strategy, processes and procedures to ensure relevant information is collated, recorded, organized and shared across all enterprise IT
- Co-ordinate identification of knowledge gaps by working with supervisors and track defined measures for closure
- Plan and execute knowledge sharing and training sessions for IT staff. Draw up annual list of potential training and knowledge sessions for IT
- Review reports of license usage for enterprise applications – Microsoft, Oracle, IBM; against licensing models and implement interventions for overages
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 2+ years of Knowledge management experience
- Understanding of the ITIL Knowledge Management framework.
- Ability to organise and map large information sets.
- Sound strategic planning and management skills.
Core SFIA 5 Skill Requirements:
- Research (RSCH 5)
- Business Process Improvement (BPRE 7)
- Business Process Testing (BPTS 5)
- Software Development Process Improvement (SPIM 6)
- Methods and Tools (METL 6)
- Conformance Review (CORE 6)
- Learning Delivery (ETDL 3)
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online