First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Change & Release Management
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Managing the implementation of project and ICT related change programmes and access impact on the user community.
- Ensuring that all transformation projects, new projects and alterations to existing projects adhere strictly to change control process to minimize any adverse effects to the working environment and its end users.
- Driving process effectiveness and performance via standardized metrics.
- Maintaining the integrity of all IT system environments by ensuring the change and release processes are accurately followed by development and support teams throughout the change and release cycle.
- Ensuring that resources are available and efficiently utilized for schedules releases in deployment cycles.
- Assessing the impact of transformation projects on service delivery.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage
- 3+ years of experience in an IT services/ operations function and 2+ years of experience in release and deployment management
- Proficient knowledge of service management frameworks, concepts and best practices (e.g. ISO 20000, ITIL, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge change / release /availability / configuration / incident / problem / capacity / service continuity management.
Skills / Competencies:
- Requirements Definition and Management (REQM 3)
- Change Implementation Planning and Management (CIPM 5)
- Service Acceptance (SEAC 4)
- Configuration Management (CFMG 4)
- Asset Management (ASMG 4)
- Change Management (CHMG 4)
- Release and Deployment (RELM 4)
- Business Process Improvement (BPRE 5)
- Learning Delivery (ETDL 3).
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online