Libra Motors Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Libra Motors Limited is a foremost transport business company in Nigeria with concentration on people and convenient service delivery. Established in 2003, Libra Motors Limited has set out itself to be a leading transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial accounts and reports
- Compile and present reports, budgets, business plans and financial statements
- Analyze accounts and business plans
- Project Costing and Financial forecasting
- Record office expenditures and ensure the expenses are within the set budget
- Prepare payment and filling of tax returns
- Payroll processing and administration
- Monitor and control staff accounts
- Liaise with external Auditors for prompt statutory audits.
- Process Form M and other import related functions
- Liaise with Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) and other statutory agencies.
- Strong analysis and financial modelling skills with advanced use of Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools 5-8 years of experience, preferably in the Power industry
- Must be based in LAGOS
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- ICAN/ACCA Membership is an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Good presentation skills with knowledge of PowerPoint and other presentation tools
- Good knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications, Word, Outlook, etc.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.