BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Aleki Associates is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- We are looking for an experienced, self-driven, ambitious, competent, and efficient Secretary to support our administrative tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to calls, emails, and routine letters, direct inquiries to the appropriate person
- Arrange, coordinate, and schedule meetings; prepare meeting documents
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Write and distribute routine correspondence
- Compile data and prepare reports
- Maintain updated contact information for company employees, suppliers, and customers
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum: Ordinary National Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in a secretarial role preferred
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. (Word, Excel, Power-Point)
- Familiarity with office organization techniques
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience Skills, Attributes and Technical proficiency: Customer Service.
- Minimum Qualification: OND,
- Experience Length: 3 years
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only applicants residing around Ada-George Road and its environs will be considered.