ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Limited is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005. It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management, Research and Pension Fund Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secondary Portfolio Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-Time
Department: Investment Management
- The primary job function will entail supporting primary portfolio managers to manage assigned portfolios in line with their investment policies and relevant regulatory frameworks.
- The secondary portfolio manager will rely on research output from internal and external analysts to develop actionable investment ideas.
- This may involve performing fundamental analysis and building proprietary models etc.
- He / She will be assigned portfolios to manage in a secondary capacity wherein they will make investment recommendations to the PPM for approval as well as effectively maintaining administrative oversight for the portfolios.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2-6 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st July 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online