Schlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Job Area: Maintenance
- All our maintenance positions require people who are passionate about using technical knowledge to deliver practical solutions that improve our services for customers.
- As a Maintenance Engineer, you’ll be the critical link between the maintenance organization and our field operations.
- Your primary responsibility will be to improve workflows and optimize maintenance processes to reduce downtime of our equipment.
- You’ll do this by reinforcing your trouble-shooting skills and implementing Lean Six Sigma practices and Reliability Centred Maintenance Methodology (RCM), as well as providing input to improving equipment design. We’ll provide the training you need to become an adept problem-solver who uses the latest technology to deliver exceptional service quality.
- Identify and capture opportunities for improvement in equipment maintainability and reliability
- Use Lean Six Sigma and RCM concepts to optimize work processes and adapt maintenance processes
- Keep current with latest equipment, technologies and maintenance methods
- Champion data and service quality within maintenance organization
- Help manage planning for equipment and maintenance resources
- Apply asset management and maintenance systems data
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Applied Science
- Aptitude for hands-on work combined with strong analytical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Click “Sign In” at the top right of the page and complete the “Register” form. You need to be registered and signed in to apply.
- You’ll be sent a link to the email address you provide. Follow this link to complete your registration.
- Create your account profile to log in. You can apply to a specific role or program by clicking the relevant ‘apply’ button in the site.
- Once logged in, apply for your chosen role or program. . You will then be sent an email confirming your application has been received with an Applicant ID number.
- The recruiting team will then review your application and you will be contacted if we have a position we feel you are qualified for.