Schlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Job Area: Maintenance
- All our maintenance positions require people who are passionate about using technical knowledge to deliver practical solutions that improve our services for customers.
- As a Maintenance (Electrical or Mechanical) Technician, you’ll work across our business and be supported by your managers to develop the skills you need to succeed in our Maintenance Technician roles.
- You’ll complete a comprehensive development program that will help you achieve your full potential.
- You’ll be trained to analyze problems, make repairs, and help contribute to an effective, efficient, and safe working environment.
- Maintain equipment to the highest standards
- Improve asset availability, through applying good practice towards continuous improvement
- Help implement reliability practices across the business
- Follow a structured development program
- Two or three years’ technical certificate or equivalent military experience
- Good hands-on ability
- Strong analytical skills
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Click “Sign In” at the top right of the page and complete the “Register” form. You need to be registered and signed in to apply.
- You’ll be sent a link to the email address you provide. Follow this link to complete your registration.
- Create your account profile to log in. You can apply to a specific role or program by clicking the relevant ‘apply’ button in the site.
- Once logged in, apply for your chosen role or program. . You will then be sent an email confirming your application has been received with an Applicant ID number.
- The recruiting team will then review your application and you will be contacted if we have a position we feel you are qualified for.