Society for Family Health
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
So, We will explain how to apply for Sales Representative (Enugu) at Society for Family Health (SFH) Recruitment 2020/2021. We will talk about things like the recruitment process, the application process, salary, and application portal. etc
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Job ID: sfh-46306
SFH’s Social Business Enterprise (SBE)
- SFH’s Social Business Enterprise (SBE) is engaged in the sales and distribution of SFH products pan Nigeria to support programme interventions and provide high-quality, affordable healthcare products to our communities working through a wide network of accredited wholesalers
- We offer a good working environment and competitive remuneration. We are looking for bright, energetic, self-motivated, and achievement-oriented people with a flair for sales to join our innovative salesforce
- We invite applications from people who are interested in building a career in sales to apply for this position.
- This position will be responsible for channel management, sales and distribution of SFH products at various assigned locations, especially in private health facilities.
The successful candidates will perform the following functions:
- Achieve individual sales target.
- Prepare monthly market intelligence.
- Achieve monthly redistribution target.
- Discover, activate and report new sales outlet/customers every month.
- Create new outlets and discover new service delivery points.
- Maintain and update the database of providers.
- Admin and other job functions that may be assigned by the Line Manager.
Qualifications / Experience
- First Degree in Biological Science or related fields of study and must have a completed NYSC
- Must have a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 3 years post-NYSC in a pharmaceutical environment or sales related areas preferably
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative.
Skills and Competency Required:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Marketing and Sales skills
- Ambitious and Outgoing
- Detail-oriented, organised and great with follow-up
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be familiar with the territory as assigned
- Ability to work under pressure
- Result Oriented
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Creativity / Innovation.
Application Closing Date
11th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Always remember we do not expect you to pay any amount to be recruited in any firm/company. if you find any company demanding for money, kindly send us a report mail to [email protected]