Blume Nigeria Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Blume Nigeria Limited is a privately owned international trading and distribution company. Our management has many years experience in the fields of production, importing and distributing of foods products. Blume is a member of Sonia Foods Industries limited, the manufacturer of Sonia Food products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to employ a sales-driven and customer-oriented Sales Officer to oversee our sales team and determine the most effective solutions to increase company sales
- The Sales Officer’s responsibilities include recommending improvements to current sales strategies, informing potential and existing customers of company promotions, as well as preparing accurate sales and expense reports
- You should also be able to continually identify new sales opportunities through customer referrals.
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with customers
- Screening, recruiting and training sales employees
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options
- Analyzing competitors’ products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, or related field is preferred
- Proven sales experience
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Above 5 years working experience
- Must be residing within Enugu.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.