Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited is a Nigerian defense solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armored vehicles, design, and prototyping of military vehicles and ordnance equipment.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Ajah-Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generate revenue for Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited
- Prospect new sales channels and opportunities through cold calls, networking, and market research.
- Strive to meet and exceed financial targets monthly.
- Communicate/follow up with existing accounts and maintain active relationships.
- Regularly update the CRM system to reflect accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline information.
- Research industry, market information, be knowledgeable about competitive products and pricing.
- Develop viable sales forecasts and sales strategies.
- Build sales methodologies that support established sales targets.
- Provide continuous feedback in order to manage overall sales goals.
- Create plans for gaining customers and then retaining them.
- Make products appeal to the target market.
- Continuously and consistently promote the product offerings of Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited.
- Have a drive for advancement in the Armored Cars Industry.
- Meet sales quotas and objectives.
- Report on sales deals closed weekly.
- Prepare sales contracts for the line manager’s approval.
- Create business plans and monitor actuals-to-plan.
- Maintain regular communication with the line manager to resolve sales/client matters.
- Be accessible to the client at all times.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2 – 5 years work experience.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
9th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.