BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.
Main Duties and Tasks
- To meet sales volume / revenue goals targets as defined in the Business Plan.
- To take ultimate responsibility to effectively manage and maximize sales.
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally.
- Maintain customers’ records and keep all field reports.
- Analyze location market trends and discover new opportunities for Business growth.
- Expand the company market share with existing and new customers
- To maintain an efficient distribution network and efficient routing for timely deliveries of Company’s products.
- Generate and submit weekly, monthly, quarterly Activity / Sales reports
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- Possess at least have experience in appliances department for 3 years
- Market knowledge = Competitor Price, New Brand awareness, Market situation in Appliances, Inventory situation in Market (Brand Wise)
- Experienced in Appliances field with Any respective brand
- Possess an analytical mind
- Outstanding people Management skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Strong Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Excellent Commercial and business awareness
- Able to penetrate the bureaucratic/political environment, outside the box thinker, sense of humility, flexible, adaptable to changing conditions, and be an excellent team player
- Must have a very strong relationship with high level senior management personnel in various institutions
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.