BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
So, We will explain how to apply for Sahara group Recruitment 2019/2020. We will talk about things like the recruitment process, the application process, salary and application portal
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost Auditor
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job type: Full Time
- The Cost Auditor will be responsible for conducting audits within the Sahara Power Group (SPG) Companies.
- The role holder will prepare audit reports and highlight issues relating to internal controls and risk management.
- Additionally, s/he will carry out operational, commercial, and technical audits in the related entities.
- The Internal Auditor must possess in-depth knowledge and capabilities to be able to execute audit assignments whilst bringing systematic approach to examine and evaluate the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of company’s risk management processes, internal control systems and recommend corrective actions, improve efficiency and reduce operational costs where possible.
- Planning and conducting risk-based audits. Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and audit objectives;
- In-depth understanding of business processes and identification of key process risks and related internal controls;
- Monitor and evaluate key processes as appropriately identified in the risk assessment during assignment planning. Identify internal controls issues for key risk processes in a timely manner to proactively avert losses;
- Ensure successful completion of assigned/planned audit engagements, from start to finish, inclusive of preplanning, fieldwork and wrap up activities;
- Perform audit procedures to verify the implementation and effectiveness of controls through testing and interacting with the relevant company staff;
- Discuss audit findings and recommendations with Executive Management Head Internal Audit Manager and departmental heads; identify and communicate control issues noted, offering practical solutions relevant to business and related risks;
- Prepare and submit timely, quality audit reports; engage in meetings with management and departmental heads and advise on improvements;
- Constantly monitor if the audit recommendations have been implemented by the management by way of follow- up audits and report on any gaps observed;
- Coordinating the documentation and revision of standard operating procedures (SOP) with key emphasis on adequacy of controls;
- Carry out spot checks on keys areas such as cash count, IOUs, trade debtors, physical stock, processes of collection, money receipts, billing process cost, cost of bills distribution, disconnection expenses etc.
- Assess, evaluate and advise management on how to achieve statutory/ legal compliance;
- Conduct ad-hoc/ special investigations and reviews as requested by executive management/ Board of Directors;
- Managing of audit files and ensure proper filing of working papers;
- Update the Head Internal Audit Manager on regular basis; on execution and progress on assigned tasks and any arising significant internal control issues;
- Undertake any other tasks as assigned by Head Internal Audit Manager from time to time.
Join Our Group: CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST NIGERIA JOBS
It seems like you want the job seriously, maybe you wish to apply on the Sahara group Recruitment website, follow the simple steps below, by following the steps, we assure you a successful application
Step 1. Prepare your CV
Step 2. Send or upload your CV on their website
Step 3. Use the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- You should be within 18 to 35 year of age
- Consider your physical and mental health before application
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Strong analytical skills with ability to pay attention to details;
- Ability to observe and understand business processes; ensure processes are documented completely and accurately;
- Self-driven individual with ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of ethics, confidentiality and professionalism;
- Strong time-management and organization skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Flexible and willing to travel on short notice.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
sahara group recruitment 2019
sahara group recruitment process
sahara groupcareers portal
sahara recruitment 2019
sahara group salary
sahara group nigeria
sahara oil and gas recruitment 2019