Michael Stevens Consulting
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a reputable Downstream Oil and Gas company, requires for immediate employment a suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
Roles & Responsibilities
- The successful candidate for our stations would be someone who is people oriented, self-motivated, dependable, and able to work effectively and safely in a fast-paced environment while maintaining 100% total customer focus.
- The Station Manager plans, directs, organizes, and implements the daily operational activities of a retail station.
- Primarily responsible for the achievement of station objectives, the implementation of Company policies and procedures, staffing, merchandising, and maintaining high standards of customer service and safety.
- Adopts and demonstrates philosophies and standards regarding station operations, image, and personnel management. Provides exceptional customer service and ensure team does the same, including but not limited to, a pleasant greeting, smiling, making eye contact, soliciting additional sales, processing the transaction accurately, thanking the customer and inviting them to return.
- Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote values.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills, including the ability to professionally communicate to your team, customers, colleagues, management and vendors.
- Ensure execution of established safety, security, quality, and policies.
- Manage day-to-day operation of the station. Duties include control and monitor station expenses and inventory, conduct mini-audits, computer entry, cleaning, maintenance, and customer relations.
- Manage matters relating to the team. Duties include recruiting, hiring, training, coaching, developing, and performance management.
- Assists Supervisor in special assignments or projects and keeps Area Manager informed of station operations.
- Performs all duties of station staff as required.
- Must conduct themselves at all times, in accordance with the Code of Conduct.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by management.
Education, Experience & Attributes
- Minimum of a University Degree / HND qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Cognate experience in downstream retail.
- Honesty, commitment, hardworking and self-motivation.
Application Closing Date
22nd June, 2020.