Sankore is an investment and advisory firm that provides an array of wealth and fund management services to individuals and institutions.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst
Job Opening ID: 112
Industry: Financial Services
- Track major economic events both global and domestic and provide analytical insights
- Conduct forecasting of major markets and economic trends
- Gather relevant data on the investment landscape (globally and locally) and conduct analysis with a view to spotting new and emerging opportunities
- Prepare internal reports on investment portfolios and support preparation of other reports
- Conduct research on targeted sectors and make recommendations to support fund management investment activities
- Develop investment strategy document and provide research reports to clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Statistics, Economics or Finance related courses
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Research Analyst
- Experience collecting, interpreting and organizing data
- Well-grounded in macroeconomics on the global and domestic fronts
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Excellent use of Microsoft office especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiar with fixed income and equity markets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to prepare extensive reports and present findings to companies with clear and concise action advice
- Working knowledge of the financial industry and market
- Attention to details and a commitment to accuracy.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online