BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
XML Consult is officially registered as Xcellence My Language Consult on 26th May 2015. The company renders education services. The services include: National Exam Registrations (WAEC & NECO SSCEs (School-base & Private), JAMB UTME, Post-Utme, NECO’s BECE (JSS 3) & National Common Entrance (Pry 5 or 6) etc.); Foreign Exam Registrations (ielts, TOEFL, SAT etc.); Sales, Supply & Production of Education Materials; and School Portal Management.
In order to meet the needs of her growing clients, the Consult is seeking the service of:
Job Title: Registration Officer
- Attend to persons who visit the office to make enquiries
- To regularly update the database of customers: phone contacts and other vital information
- Visits schools to register / thumbprint for students during WAEC, NECO and UTME exams
- Willingness to work late, weekends and public holidays if need be during these registrations in order to meet registration deadlines set by the examination bodies
- Monitor all national exams (UTME, WASSCE: School and Private candidates; NECO SSCE [school and private], BECE [JSS 3] and Common Entrance) registration period and ensure necessary software are installed on the Consult’s systems
- Monitor other education-related registrations like NYSC Mobilization and coordinate all activities relating to them
- Keep abreast of all post-utme screenings in tertiary institutions and broadcast them to clients
- Give out the company’s flier to every customer who visits the office and devise strategies for sales and increase client base
- Write a weekly report about his / her activities and submit to the SRO by Thursday
Qualification / Experience
- An SSCE holder with a good knowledge of computer and who has worked in a business centre or as a secretary in an organization
- NCE holder in Business Education with a versed typewriting / shorthand background
- OND or HND holder in Office Technology or Secretarial Studies
- Those who would be going for 1 year industrial attachment, who read office technology or meet above requirements, can equally apply.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Average / Good knowledge of CorelDraw & Photoshop, at least to edit pictures, would be an added advantage
- Good use of smartphone and Internet
- Ability to operate POS machine
- Knowledge of online payment via Remita, e-tranzact etc
- Knowledge of WAEC and NECO software for junior and senior secondary school exams
- Diligence and ability to register candidates for the WAEC, NECO, Jamb and foreign exams void of mistakes with names, email, DOB, subjects etc
- Knowledge of WAEC syllabus and JAMB brochure
- And good communication skill in English.
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2020.