Alert Microfinance Bank
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to micro-entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Loan officers at Alert Microfinance Bank are responsible for collections of due payments from delinquent customers, recover fully provisioned or written-off credit and rehabilitate other impaired credit.
- Devise customized recovery strategy on a case by case basis, reducing the non-performing loans owed by customers
- Minimizing customer response times by issuing reminder notices and customer statements and monitoring collection of debts in a timely manner
- Negotiating with clients on arrangements regarding payments and making recommendations to management to ensure departmental guidelines in relation to installment agreements and the processing of monies received are adhered to
- Contribute to the achievement of team and organizational objectives
- Visit delinquent customers for recovery of loans, agree debt recovery plans and follow up as appropriate
- Reviewing documentation (all aspects of contract) to assess liability, identify contract issues and judge recoverability
- Establish repayment schedules, monitoring repayment of debts, and adherence by debtors to installment schedules.
- A minimum of B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Banking & Finance, Economics, Statistics and other related field
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years cognate experience from a reputable Microfinance Bank.
- Sound Risk Management experience
- Good knowledge of Lagos Island and Mainland
- Ability to recover loans in large volumes without default
- Experienced in repayment tracking and loan collection without a day default.
- Enthusiastic and highly focus
- Excellent team spirit and communications skills
- Excellent Human Relations and Inter-personal skills
- Goal oriented.
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Recovery Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.