Convvy Estate Nigeria Limited
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Convvy Estate Nigeria Limited is a leading multi-disciplinary property services company, privately held and incorporated in Nigeria. We aim to be recognized as a leading one stop Convvy-nience Real Estate company in Nigeria with growth projections into selected markets on the African continent.
ConvvyVest is a subsidiary of Convvy Estate Nigeria Limited; a real Estate is company that is leveraging the power of technology to crowd fund real estate business in Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Investment Team Lead
- We are looking for investment sales professional with the “hunter” mentality.
These persons would be stepping into an opportunity like no other because from ConvvyVest you’d have:
- A sales direction and target market.
- An immediate “trophy” listing to sell.
- Existing target audience to convert.
- Unrivaled training that equip you on what, how and when to say it.
- Existing sales process in place with marketing materials.
- Deep product knowledge and how our technology works.
- Senior management support for closing big deals.
- No bureaucracy, no competition, you’d be the “top dog”
- Ability to build, choose and lead your own team.
- Focus from the executive level to support the initiative.
- Focus only on the sell and building relationships, our team will take care of the documentation process and customer service.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage your sales team and provide leadership, training and coaching.
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues.
- Set individual/Unit sales targets with his or her sales team.
- Work on sales scripts with agents and brokers.
- Track, collate and interpret sales figures and reporting.
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly.
- Plan and direct sales team training.
- Control expenses and monitor budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Sales, Business or a related field of study preferred, our focus is more of the passion than the qualification or grade.
- +3 years of experience as a real estate investment specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales is highly desired.
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented.
- Must love to earn big on sales commission and not afraid to win big deals.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
N150,000 – N300,000 monthly (Plus massive commission from individual and group sales)
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Real Estate Investment Team Lead” as the subject of the email.