Jamub Group is known for Swift Service delivery, continuous value creation, and product differentiation. We provide superlative services in construction, consultancy and training, equipment and material supply, infrastructure development, Oil and gas, Property, Curriculum, and program design, etc.
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- We are looking for competent and goal oriented quantity surveyors who will get involved with building projects bearing in mind the costing of the project, ensuring value for money spent on any project, must be able to deal with a wide variety of professionals on any project, from engineers to surveyors. An individual who is able to manage all cost involving civil engineering and calculations for every project.
- The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent managerial skills, strong leadership qualities, ability to work under pressure, must be able to pay attention to details, also have to make sure all standards are followed, that the project remains within its budget, create an attainable financial forecast for projects.
- Should be able to conduct feasibility study for the purchase of materials and labor
- Negotiating cost of activities including items to be purchased
- Analyzing cost of tendered proposals/contracts
- Coordination of work effort
- Bringing value for money spent on project
- Proper utilization of human resource as well as materials
- Creating structures that is favorable to all units involved in a particular project
- HND / Degree in Quantity Survey or its equivalent
- Must be duly certified by professional regulatory body
- Having a proven work experience of over 5 years in a relative organization.
- Good knowledge in cost accounting or cost management
- Strong managerial skill
- Good communication skill
- Ethical and diligence towards work
- Strong negotiation skill
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:[email protected] using “Application For Position of a Quantity Surveyor” as the subject of the email.