Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc
BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOB ALERTSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST JOBS UPDATES
Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Location: Ojo, Lagos
- Want to take manufacturing to the next level? As Quality Control Manager you’ll have the freedom to take ownership for our largest site and setting the standard excellence in production.
- Quality counts here – Responsible for one of our largest, most complex sites, you’ll ensure we meet the highest standards.
- Every time – You’ll build relationships to improve current practices and prevent mistakes.
- You’ll identify and create training needs, technical manuals and audits.
- You’ll work with colleagues and suppliers to ensure our brand reputation.
- You’ll ensure customers can continue to depend on us for product excellence.
You’ll succeed because:
- You’re committed to quality.
- You’ve a background in quality control or assurance, ideally in healthcare or a regulated manufacturing environment.
- You work best autonomously, taking ownership and initiative for your own results.
- You understand quality controls, technical manuals and process improvements.
- You’re diplomatic and tactful, meaning you can facilitate change and improve working practices and processes.
- You collaborate effectively and lead improvement.
You’ll love it because:
- You’ll have the freedom to make a difference.
- You’ll put your own ideas into practice.
- The products you help us get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes.
- And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online